Thursday, October 21, 2010

Essence SYF - Purple Magic

Purple magic is a nail polish from Essence Show your feet line. They are meant to be for feet but we all use it for our hand too. Why not? ihikhik What I really like is a big flat brush, because you can quickly lacquer all your nails.

I got this from my friend just to see if I like the color or not. It's a blue purple with shimmer. Show your feet nail polishes usually need 1 coat for perfect opacity, I had to add 2 just because I wasn't careful. I think this one will be great for stamping too.

Sun
Shade
It's a really pretty color in the bottle, but I really don't like it how it looks like on my nails. I don't know why, maybe it doesn't match to my skintone or I'm just not used to this kind of color. But I'm sure I won't buy it, because I don't need it.ihikhik

What do you think? Would you wear it or not?

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

6 Comment(s):

  1. Wow I can't believe I let this one pass.. Next time I see it available I'll get it :) What a beautiful purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Thifa: I'm glad you like it! Hope you'll get it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepo ti paše! Jaz sem ga kupila že pred kakšne pol leta in ga še zdaj nisem preizkusila :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tega imam in je vredu, ni pa nič posebnega. =) Lepi nohtki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lyra: Me ne čudi, ko pa imaš toliko lepotcev, ki jih je treba prej probat. :)) Hvala!

    @nihrida: Se strinjam, z mano se res tepe. x) Hvala! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*