Friday, August 20, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Bubblegum Pink

I quick post for today. I was thinking what polish should I use for my mani and it was a really tough decision - and I decided for PINK, of course. I choose Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Bubblegum pink, which I receive in swap package with Chris.

I add 2 coats, it would work also 1 if I would be more careful. I really like the application, no problems at all, but I really don't like the brush - it' so long and it picks too much nail polish, so I had to be very careful. But I like the final result. Bubblegum Pink is a shimmer pink, it has really tiny shimmer in it, almost not visible but is still there. Love it!

Shadow


Sun

Like it?

Xoxo,
Ivana

8 Comment(s):

  1. I see why you wanted this color. It looks excellent on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Hehe, thank you. :) I really can't stop watching my nails because it's so beautiful pink! And I feel good when I'm wearing pink. :) I really don't know when I become so obsessed with pink polishes? Ö

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo je lep, sem se zarad imena in barve kr spomnila na dišeče sladke čigumije iz odtroštva=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ colorfulbottle: A na bazooko? :) To sm že včeri tuhtala, pa se nisem mogla spomnit, kako se jim reče. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lalica: Hvala! I meni se jako puno sviđa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem šele zajle vidla vprašanje, ja tudi na bazooko, pa tudi oni ko so bli kao neki cigareti, in tudi na Hubbabubba =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @colorfulbottle: Hehehe na te sm pa čist pozabla. :P Zdj se mi pa luštajo. x)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*