Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue me Away! + Konad

Hello, how are you today? It just started raining and I take a few minutec to write a post, so relaxing. Then I'll study again and go to sleep... And tommorow will be the same as today... Studying, studying, studying...

So, I add konad to Blue me away! I used M64, Essence - Tip painter, white creme polish and Butterfly Ashanti #133, dark blue creme polish which I got from my friend few days ago. I was trying to do half pattern blue and half white for the first time.

Sun
Shadow

What do you think about it? Like it? I really like the combo and can't wait to try the same in pink version.

I just noticed that I have 60 followers, when did that happen, yaaaaaaaaay. Really thank you all for following me and writing comments, it really means a lot to me.

P.S.: I achanged fonts on my blog, like it? I also added reply button at comments and highlight my comments. Please tell me immediately if something doesn't work or you don't see it properly.

Have a nice and beautiful day!

Xoxo
Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. Working? Yay! I should go sleeping and stop changing the blog template. x) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the two-colored stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Looks beautiful on you.
    Your package it's almost ready to go!!!! :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this blue. It's sooo pretty, but it stains so bad! You've been warned LOL =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @amusedPolish: Thank you! I like it too, but I need more practice. :P

    @Carolina: Thank you! :) And yaaaaaaay for package, can't wait. :) I'm also picking polishes for you little by little. ♥

    @Janna: Really? I didn't notice and I had it 2 days on my nails. I used 2 coats of BC Essie - Fill the Gap, maybe that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*