Saturday, August 7, 2010

Essence - You're the One

Hello dear readers and followers!

Today I'll show you Essence Color&Go polish You're the one! Of course I'm the one. I add 2 coats, application is great, quick drying,... It's a creme rosey pink shade. Do you like this color?

Shadow



Here is one bonus photo for you. Yesterday I made Raffaello Desert. It's so easy to make and so delicious, mmmmm. I really don't like cooking or baking, so if I can make it, everybody can.


What is your favorite desert?

Have a nice Saturday,

Ivana

7 Comment(s):

  1. That pink is gorgeous. The cake looks so yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice classic pink.

    The dessert looks great; I haven't had coconut in so long--must change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dessert looks awesome. How do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ansa: Thank you! :)) I wish I could send you a piece. :)

    @ KarenD: Tnx. :) I rarely cook or bake, so I rarely use coconut, but when I do, it's so delicious. :) I love coconut. <3

    @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: I will try to write a recipe in English just for you asap. Hope it'll help you. :) You have to try this, because it's so delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Helena: Si me prehitela. :D Najdeš ga v novejšem postu. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*