Sunday, July 18, 2010

Essence LE Eclipse - Ready To Be Bitten

Hello,

today is so wonderful day, it's not hot, wind is blowing and I'm feeling much better. I was so lazy these days, because it was so hot so I couldn't do anything - Just sitting, watching TV and sleeping.

Today I will show you my mani. I use Essence - Ready to be bitten from LE Eclipse. This is a nude polish with glassy flecked shimmer , I use 3 coats and my tips are still visible, but I like it.

No sun - no pictures on the sun, just shade and it's shining already.

I'm sure I'll add konad later.

Have a nice day ladies,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*